Monday, September 12, 2011

day 12

it's 10:30 and I am safely snuggled into the warm, quiet, big bed in a bedroom all of my own at my cousin Pam's house in Surrey. not even an hour away from the crazy city of London. I am grateful to my dad and her dad and being a part of a family that takes family seriously, and one that would happily offer up  warm meals and comfy beds and all the hospitality that comes with it, even at the last minute.

part of me wants to stay awake in the quiet and write about all the things we've done lately. but another, I think stronger part wants to lay back, cuddle up and get some much needed rest. Hannah and are taking the day off tomorrow. while our family goes to work and school we are going to lounge around their home. doing laundry, taking long showers and never walking further than from one room to the next. I'm thinking that will be a better day for writing of our adventures, and hopefully uploading pictures.

so goodnight for now. I'll see you tomorrow, relaxed, well rested and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment