Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 2 unfinished

Tired again. Hannah is napping. I am meant to be as well but I can't seem to rest. I am thinking about what to do tomorrow, how to arrange it, and how/when to get to the train station for our train to Galway. It seems soon to be leaving Dublin tomorrow, but we will be back for almost 24 hours on Monday. I wish I could talk over plans with the girl but as I said she is fast asleep.

Today was a busy day. We were up and downstairs eating breakfast by 7am. We walked to the tourist info center, which is inside a lovely old church to meet our tour bus, but we were way too early. We walked around a bit and saw the outside of Trinity College as well as the statue of Molly Malone, aka the Tart with the Cart and many other names I can't remember right now. We walked up and down Grafton St which is a fancy shopping district closed off to traffic. It was interesting watching everyone hurt off to work. Hannah admired the many shoe stores. I noticed a Pizza Hut, Burger King and a very fancy McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment