Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Previously...

The Latest
So here’s my new quandary about The Trip.

You know I want to take that 3 day tour out of Edinburgh. It would take us to Hadrian’s Wall, to see marvels of ancient Roman Britons. Then we’d sleep in a B&B in the Lake District. Dig on the Lake District all the next day. Sleep in the same B&B again. Morning = more of the Lake District and then we’d catch a train from there in to London. Dreamy.

The drag part is they only give the tour on two days in September. The 7th and the 21st. That isn’t when we were planning to be there, but since I now know there’s not that much of a penalty if I take my money out of the CD early, we have much more freedom about when we want to go.

So, do I shift the trip back enough that we’ll be leaving Edinburgh on the 7th? That’s moving it back almost 2 weeks. But so what? Is there any reason not to? I wish I had someone’s to ask who could give me some good advice. Otherwise I just have to decide on my own, which is hard.

I’ll have to keep thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment