Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Previously... 3.8.11

03/08/2011 List of Questions

In honor of List it Tuesday, here’s my list of qustions wandering around my head. It’s not hand written, which I think was the original idea, but you can’t have everything.

They’re mostly about my trip. Some things are changed now and a new list of questions have popped up. For example…

Hannah wants to leave Glastonbury off our itinerary. I’m fine with that, surprisingly. The question is should we add in Dingle, Ireland (or somewhere else) instead?

Am I wrong to revisit British cities I loved before? Should I be trying all new places? New countries? (We are going to Ireland and Scotland which are both new for me.)

Should I buy a new suitcase with wheels or stick to the one I have that has back pack straps?

Should I take Ali Edwards’ new Scrapbook on the Road? It’s only $14.

Should I make and take a journal on my trip, like Mary Ann Moss and Ali and Monika Wright - and my Disney book? Or should I just take a little journal for my thoughs and put together a book after I get home?

Where is my beloved brown sweater? It zips up the front. It has a hood. It goes with everything. I really wanted to take it on the trip.

I wonder what kind of tablet I’m going to get. Not an iPad. An android tablet for sure, but what kind, and what size? I thought I wanted a 10 inch but now I’m thinking the 7 inch looks super easy to carry around.

How many weeks till this trip anyway?

Am I ever going to start practice walking?

When should I cash out my CD? I want to use the money for some things, like clothes and supplies and before long deposits and plane tickets, but I’m afraid once I take it out I’ll start dwindling it away on things I don’t really need.

Should I buy Hannah her own camera? She doesn’t really want one. She doesn’t beg or anything. And by them she’ll have a new phone with a decent phone camera. On one hand I think the more pictures the better, on the other, just because she has a camera doesn’t mean she’ll actually use it.

Fell free to leave answers/suggestions in the comments. I could use some help.
(except i can’t figure out how to have this post have the reply option)

No comments:

Post a Comment